PARTNERSHIP WITH VIRGINIA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY (VACU)
Hong Kong LifeRoad Theological Seminary (HKLTS) established a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Virginia Christian University (VACU), for joint degrees (B.A. M.A. M.Div. D.Min.) to promote mutual cooperation in the area of education, practice, and cooperative educational exchange.
VACU is certified by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) to issue Forms I-20 and accept F-1 nonimmigrant foreign students for its degree programs. Virginia Christian University is also a member of the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and is recognized as ABHE’s Commission on Accreditation (COA) member.
Those who are wishing to study in the U.S. for further learning (e.g.. M.Div. or higher programs) after finishing any program(s) in HKLTS, or wish to participate in the exchange program with VACU, may consult with the Academic Dean of each campus in HKLTS’ multi-campuses.
HKLTS & VACU came to an agreement as follows:
- VACU will offer the Master of Divinity (M.Div.) and Bachelor of Biblical Studies (B.B.S.) degree programs in HKLTS campus.
- VACU will offer a 120 credit hour Master of Divinity (M.Div.) program to students.
- For M.A. in Christian Counseling & M.Div. with Counseling Concentration programs, HKLTS & VACU will offer designated credit hours.
- VACU will unconditionally accept graduates of HKLTS’s Bachelor and Master degree programs according to the VACU’s Admission policy.
- Graduates from HKLTS will be awarded a joint diploma of HKLTS & VACU.
With these terms and conditions, HKLTS & VACU established the MOU agreement in June 2019 for a joint degree (B.A. M.A. M.Div. D.Min.) to promote mutual cooperation in the area of education, practice, and cooperative educational exchange.