Let’s Get Started!
If you plan to become a student of Hong Kong LifeRoad Theological Seminary, complete the Application form for Admission. You may also contact the Admissions Office to request that we mail you an Application for Admissions.
- FIRST OF ALL, DECIDE WHAT PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
1. You may explore our website programs, talk to an admissions counselor, or visit our multi-campuses and ask questions.
2. Most important, pray and see to what program God is calling you!
1) School of Theology
– HKLTS’ School of Theology offers B.A, M.Div, M.A, Th.M, Ph.D, and other certificate programs for future church leaders and laymen.
– HKLTS’ School of Theology provides you with opportunities which you can serve/minister your local churches as church leaders, Bible teachers, or missionaries.
2) School of Church Music
– HKLTS’ School of Church Music offers B.A, M.C.M, other certificate programs for the current / future church music leaders.
– HKLTS’ School of Church Music is designed to provide essential musical training integrated with focused study in church music ministry. Additionally, the degrees provide a strong foundation in biblical and theological studies.
- CHECK ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Admission Required Documents : (applies for all programs)
1. Application Form
2. Certificate of Graduation
3. Official Transcript for the previous school attended
4. Reference letter (Pastoral)
5. Reference letter (Faculty or Collegue)
- COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
1) Once you’ve completed filling out the forms and got all the required documents ready, you can either submit them
– by mail (refer to the mailing address below)
– or by walk-in
2) For the deadline of submitting the documents, contact the Admission Office.
Office of Admissions
Room 511, Citimark, 28 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong (852) 2695-4791, Fax: (852) 2605-1236
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org